You all look like your are having lots of fun!! It is so nice of you to put pictures of Carson and Preston on your blog. They are lucky to have such a great big sister.
Hi, I'm Angie from Bauco Photography. I am an on location photographer always on the look-out for new great locations. I love photographing seniors, families, couples, and children in the outdoors. Nature, country, or urban whichever fits your style. I also love photographing newborns from the convenience of your home. I have recently started shooting weddings and love the excitement it brings. Whatever your style or need, I will create beautiful portraits that you will enjoy for years to come. Thanks!
1 comment:
You all look like your are having lots of fun!! It is so nice of you to put pictures of Carson and Preston on your blog. They are lucky to have such a great big sister.
Post a Comment